Waiting for Morning



This is a cool image for me because it embodies a lot of the things that I love about photography - reflections, mood, water and travel. I took this photograph in Western Ireland in 2008 - more specifically along the Rossanrubble peninsula. It was near to sunset, which (along with pre-dawn light) is a great time for reflections to really pop. I did some post process work to this around the edges, giving it an aged feel, which to me matches the mood of the piece. It's titled "Waiting for Morning" because many of the boats anchored there would be in that same spot until morning (and their owners) came and the day's work would begin again. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks very isolated and still. It is a great shot!
Unknown said…
As usual you have found the light no matter where you go. Beautiful.

Popular Posts