Walk Around Town: Vegas



The weather turned absolutely beautiful the last day I was in Vegas so I spent some "organic" time that last morning - pulled up a patch of grass and drank my Starbucks then took the coffee for another walk / photo shoot around town (what a colorful, yet gritty city) and wound up laying pool side for an hour sucking down the sunshine. And now, the city through my eyes...
ps - I took some really cool photos of a special "series" I am finalizing for a competition. Once I compete I will post the images. They are tons of fun...but it's a secret!






also taken on valentine's day...and no, I didn't put it there. for once.




cool hat.




smut on the street...




i thought this was such a colorful image...



ok - I did set this one up. but I couldn't resist. get it?




















ceiling at the Bellagio






took a few on valentine's day...this was a real bride and groom at the Bellagio




















I really loved this fountain.








this lady was very interesting up close...





love reflections in odd places.











that's my ride!






man passing out smut on the street. like I said, gritty city.









Vegas is indeed larger than life...










taken from the conference center window.




don't ask me why...but I was inspired to include my feet in this picture.










my shadow seems to follow me everywhere. as a result I have many images from many places of my shadow. if I can track them all down, maybe some day I will create a book...

Comments

Popular Posts