what's in the box?

I love getting packages...I mean, who doesn't? But the best kind of package is the unexpected one - not something you ordered online, or something you know is coming because it's your birthday - but something that arrives out of the blue and both surprises and pleases you. I recently received just such a package from one of my oldest friends, Canci, who lives in Holland. Canci, who I met in high school, lives in Utrecht, and while I love to visit her (in fact, it was one of my stops this past summer on my journey through Europe), the next best thing is receiving a package from her, because more than likely it contains something chocolate! And indeed, fulfilling my every wish, it came stocked with goodies with names I cannot pronounce but flavors that melt in your mouth...and even better, bath products from my all time favorite (and only accessible via certain cities in Europe) "Rituals" company (yes, I dragged her all around town searching for these on my last visit). So I've taken photographs of some of the delights contained herein, just to share my pleasure. Enjoy! Though you'll have to use your imagination for most of it!

essentially chocolate covered peanuts.



chocolate covered ginger cookie bites - an interesting flavor combination!



almond cookies - buttery, crispy and so bad for you!




inside the box




the chocolate hazelnut J....Aaron got an A, but his doesn't have hazelnuts (which are my favorite!)





the bath line that I love.




Comments

Popular Posts