do you believe in ghosts?



As indicated previously, I do not, based on lack of personal experience. But I do have a curious photo that I took in Charleston one year ago. It was outside a historic mansion Aaron and I had just finished touring, it was about mid-October and I didn't see anything at the time. It was only looking back that I saw what you may or may not see here. I showed it to Aaron and he asked me immediately what I had done to the photo - and the honest answer is nothing. This is a camera RAW document that shows very clearly, even as you get closer and closer, something that could be the spirit of an old woman. I swear that this is not a trick of my making. It may be a trick of light and shadows, reflections of sunlight and shade. But it is a naturally ocurring indcident, one I had nothing to do with, post production.


Do you believe in ghosts?


Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts