Sunday at the Biltmore




Admission ticket with additional behind the scenes tour: fifty five dollars

Lunch at the winery plus three must-have bottles of wine to go: one hundred dollars

Spontaneous picnic dinner at the lake at the bottom of the estate as I waited for the sun to go down: sixteen dollars

Getting to spend Sunday walking on the roof of the Biltmore and then staying on the grounds until sunset: priceless

And yes, I used my MasterCard.




For more images from this trip to the Biltmore check out my link http://www.jacquelynnbuck.com/biltmore/index.html




For a quick look, check out my Top Ten Reasons to Visit the Biltmore


ONE: the gargoyles


TWO: the view



THREE: the gardens during the day



FOUR: the gardens at twilight



FIVE: the view



SIX: the winery



SEVEN: the view



EIGHT: the statues



NINE: the statues at sunset



TEN: the view

Comments

Popular Posts