Indoor Portraits

While nature and travel images are my first love, and I will be posting from Orlando in December and Pennsylvania (and some home made pumpkin pie) between Christmas and New Year, I will be more frequently updating my new portrait blog with the most recent additions. Last night's session with the Koogler family is featured right now. Stay tuned and keep checking for some of my indoor work including a special session at the Arcade (a very cool old building in Dayton where I have a photo shoot tomorrow evening!)

for the full session visit www.jacquelynnbuckportraits.blogspot.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular Posts