Home for the Holidays

Three under Three

One of the privileges of going home to family for Christmas and New Year is that I get to photograph the children of my friends and relatives...as well as see them grow from infancy to toddler and beyond. Below you'll find examples of the three little girls I had the chance to capture: my niece, Cosette, my friend Mary's daughter Emma and my friend Theresa's daughter, Veronica - ranging in age from a year and a half to three years. If you visit my portrait blog you can see more examples from each session, some which included the families. One of my favorites is at the end of the post entitled "Emma" - you can see how she has grown over the years because I have had the chance to photograph her three times since her birth - what a cutie! http://www.jacquelynnbuckportraits.blogspot.com/


Veronica




Cosette




Emma

Comments

Popular Posts