Miss Boots



I recently had the opportunity to capture this wonderful 80-something woman in her home. "Boots" (or Miss Boots as I will call her out of deference to her age) suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and her family asked me to capture some portraits of her, in her home, at her favorite spot by the window, so that they might always have a photo to look back on. This, to me, is what my work is all about.

For more of my favorites, visit my portrait blog www.jacquelynnbuckportraits.blogspot.com

Comments

Rich said…
I think it is being asked to be a part of and witnessing all the different special times in people's lives that would bring the most fulfillment to being a photographer. Anyone can capture an image, but an image that tells a story takes talent and you do it so well. I've seen it again and again on this blog.

Popular Posts