Chicago!!

No, I didn't really do the tourist thing. I pretty much got on the train in Homewood, got off the train downtown, and spent five hours photographing my clients. But - those first five minutes are emblazoned forever in my memory as I practically drooled over the architecture, neck craned at an odd and uncomfortable sideways tilt, trying to capture the amazing towering overwhelmingly beautiful Gothic or not buildings staring down at me, illuminated by early sunlight and converging into points of obscene but somehow appropriate angles as viewed through the fish eye lens.  And then, when the session was over, I walked the theatre district, snapping away, until I found my final destination - Blackbird - a fine fierce fresh food establishment with a top rated award winning chef (Food and Wine July 2010). One word - YUM.

What a city. What a day. Whirlwind but so totally worth it. And, oh yeah, I'm definitely going back.



Comments

Popular Posts