Being Dutch, day 1

 rainy dusk in Den Bosch

I do love coming here. And while my purpose this time around is two-fold - to visit my friends Canci and Ronald, but also to photograph Sophie and Roelof's wedding on Friday! - I always enjoy a bit of siteseeing. Here are some photos from my first day in Holland (which was a day that turned into an evening that turned into the next morning, on jet lag, but totally worth it). Some are from the Saturday mad market rush in Utrecht and some from the evening in Den Bosch (where I attended my first hen party, with some of Canci's lovely university friends and former colleagues). All of these were all taken with my iPhone and processed with a very cool iPhone app. Loving having some fun by limiting myself to only certain tools! And very portable ones at that. And, as always, loving visiting with Canci and just, well, being Dutch!


 Sint Jans Cathedral

Utrecht market french fries - curry kethcup, mayo and onions. I'm hooked!


 train from Utrecht to Den Bosch


Utrecht


 City scenes in Den Bosch







 Canal view in Utrecht

evening falls in Den Bosch

 
 Sunday Morning Breakfast!

Comments

Jason Barrett said…
Gotta love all the different ways to enjoy french fries. Would never have considered onion. But big chunks of garlic is delicious, so I guess it's comparable. Love the streaking texture running through these. I wanna go!
Anonymous said…
Curry? I'd be hooked too.
karebene said…
Jackie,
I love all of the BICYCLES. Bicycles all over ( love the yellow one) and wet streets and wet canals. Great shots!!

Popular Posts