A last look at the journey South

Here they are - the last of the images from my southernly journey. These are a compilation of a few days of shooting with my friend Suzi, who I stayed with in the 'boro. We went out one morning on a photo-excursion, with no real destination in mind other than to catch the morning sun as it came in on some old barns not far from her house. Then we just aimlessly drove around (not getting lost, thanks to the GPS) and stopped when something struck us. It was a pretty cool morning, and a good way to wrap up the journey. The beginning and the end, full circle and chasing the light.

Suzi's Backyard at Dawn



Nermal, Suzi's Cat

our photo excursion




















Mike's Tires





Comments

gina marie said…
I love your blog, Jackie. As always, your photographs are stunning! I'll keep checking back.

Gina

Popular Posts