Santorini



oh my oh my. it really was that blue. it really was that beautiful. it really was an amazing place. we rented an ATV for the day and drove from one end of the island to the other - Fira, Oia, Pyrgos, and back again. Drove to the black sand (volcanic) beach beneath Oia where I had the chance to swim at last in the Mediterranean waters. Saw the sun set from the Santos winery. A simply stunning day.


a catholic church in Fira

























cat on a roof






black sand beached

















thought this was a fun way to show the images





almost full moon rise



by night


amazing lighting


the Oosterdam




from the ship

Comments

Julie and Greg said…
oh yeah! these are the pics I have been waiting for!! awesome!
Sara said…
wow oh wow oh wow. You've made me believe in the beauty of this place. I don't know how people get anything DONE. I'd be gawking all the time. :)
Anonymous said…
Your pictures are beautiful Jackie! I hope you are having a great time! If you go to Athens, you have to eat dinner at the base of the Acropolis at sunset, its really breathtaking!
Mary
rebecca said…
spectacular - thanks for sharing

Popular Posts