San Diego!!

No post is necessary. This city speaks for itself. The color. The history. The flavor. I'd move to the Italian District in a hot minute. I'd wake every morning to my windows thrown wide, curtains flapping in the cool sea breeze. I'd greet the day with a walk to my favorite sidewalk cafe for a hot, foamy cappuccino and people watching. I spend the afternoon photographing in an endless variety of naturalcoastalurban settings. And I'd wind down with a glass of wine or a good, flavorful beer at one of the hundreds of amazing restaurants. Then maybe I'd find a local fruit and veggie stand, buy hand picked ingredients, and throw together something fresh and delicious in my well stocked kitchen (complete with custom appliances) that also, by the way, has a ocean view. Well, I can dream can't I?



In the City



Balboa Park & Old Town



Little Italy



Point Loma Lighthouse & Hotel del Coronado


Comments

Ailish said…
That is beautiful ^^,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful!

Popular Posts