C is for Cookie, among other things

The letter C really gets around down here:

Color
Carolina
Charm
Chair
Clocktower
Choo Choo (um, I mean, the train)
Cookie

and on it goes.

Today's images are apparently brought to you by the letter C and incorporate all these things. I feel like I'm on Sesame Street! But really, I'm not. I'm in North Carolina. Really. And without realizing it, I obviously have a knack for photographing things that begin with this crafty letter.

Simply put, C is for a bit of Color and Carolina Charm found in the tiny whistle-stop town of Thomasville yesterday. This is rounded out nicely by my favorite - C - for Cookie and, in this case, the Color of hospitality found in Crunchy Chocolate Contentment.


the sign (ummm, "C" word anyone?)



the Chair (yes it's really as tall as the buildings)



the splash of Color



the Clocktower



the Choo-Choo



the abdandoned building (I give up on Cs)



the mural



the fading letters of time



the white door



Oh, right, and the Cookie (yes, we're back to that!)

Comments

Rich said…
"Me want cookie!"

Made me think of Cookie Monster and for a moment feel like I don't have to be a grown-up all of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUFxaauNTE

Beautiful town you found.
Anonymous said…
Jackie, How can you give up so easily? What about CAST SHADOWS?
How could you miss that one
Keep going though I love the color
Keith

Popular Posts