Baby Pictures: Pretty in Pink




One of the things I love about having weekend and free time on my travels is that I can schedule portrait sessions with friends who have babies (an increasing number) in the places I visit. While in Goldsboro this week I connected with old friends Tom and Nikki (whom I had met, courtesy of the USAF, when we lived in the 'Boro) and their new 6 month old daughter Madison. I had a ball working with them and I wanted to share some of the photographs that were my favorites. All I can say is "have studio lights, will travel!"

And here's an update - I've started a second blog, dedicated to my portrait work. I don't have a lot on it yet, but my plan is to post images on the blog after every portrait session. Right now I am just showcasing some of my best work, and I've only gotten around to posting the seniors and my siblings, but I hope this will be another way for me to continue to put my work out there and share it with you! The blogsite is http://www.jacquelynnbuckportaits.blogspot.com/























































Comments

Mits said…
Hi,
There is a picture of a cute baby enjoying with their parents. Your parents love you a lot.

===================================
ashish
nitishrocks
gina marie said…
Precious! Nice work!!!

Popular Posts