Daily Blog: The Cat Who Came for Christmas

It's beginning to feel a lot like winter is coming here in the greater Dayton area. Cold, rainy, chance of flurries, gray, leaden sky...and not even yet Halloween..But this year the winter weather and I are on the same page, because I am already thinking ahead to Christmas. And thoughts of Christmas lead to Christmas cards, and creative things to do with photography and Christmas cards. So this year I am going to apply my studio concepts with my graphic design skills and print a fun and funny card, featuring our very pretty cat, Mordecai, and us. I won't spoil the final result, but here are just a few of the out-takes, some which will make an appearance on the card. Here's to the Cat who Came for Christmas. And a great big thank you to whoever invented the camera self timer - it is a wonderful thing when you want yourself included in the family portrait!














Comments

Unknown said…
i like......
Unknown said…
Very nice! (walks off humming "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmase" to himself)...

Popular Posts